[FWDLK] 55 Door handles

Hi Terry; I have bought from you on eBay but do not remember what (A DeSoto
Banner maybe). Any how I will keep you in mined on the handles. Part of the
fun of this restore thing is running all over the country and finding these
"Treasures" that have been long forgotten. In fact, just today, I uncovered,
and I do mean uncovered (covered with blackberry bushes) a 55 Firedome H/T
and a 55 Chry. 4/D Imperial just 5 miles from my house. Thanks for the reply
and the past and future help!             <>Roy<>

    Roy Asbjornsen
    Puyallup Washington
    55 Firedome 2/d h/t
    72 Mercedes 350SL roadster