[FWDLK] D-500 Wagon

Greetings, I apologize for some email error, I have got a new computer and
have been learning its ways. I had someone email me about a D500 wagon, it
may not have been from the list and I hope this did not confuse anyone. It
was made aware to me that some may not have followed my lead on my previous
post. Thanks