[FWDLK] 57 DeSoto Adventurer convertible

[FWDLK] 57 DeSoto Adventurer convertible

Yes, there is an Adventurer convertible in Old Car Trader, and in Trader On
Line.  I called about it.  Would love to own it, but it's a basket case.
For those of you who are really serious about taking a car down to the last
nut and bolt and rebuilding it, the $15,500 being asked is fair.  The car
hasn't run in 30 years and is completely rusted out.  It's in Minnesota.
For anyone interested, here's the phone number:

(218) 346-7515  David Donley

Ed
57 Firedome