[FWDLK] junkyard hunting

                 hi all, hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, well it was
in the 30's on friday so a buddy and i went to a couple junkyards for parts
for my 2  61 dodges, some of you know of windy hill, MN, well i found a few
but these cars are really rough and well picked over, my buddy did find a 57
fury that was made into a pickup and the motor replaced with a 6, very rough
car, what caught my eye were the bumper wings still on it, one needs rust
repair but the rest are good except for a couple dents and rechroming, these
will look great on my 57 conv. i got them for 30.00 and they took them off.
well i did get a tailite lens for my 61, that was it. on the way back we
stopped at a small yard that was open, lots of mopars but only one
forwardlook car, a 61 pioneer 4dr with 77,000 miles with nothing taken off,
the rear quarter was pushed in on one side, this car has everything i need
for my cop car which is very rough. i made a deal for 275.00. and got it
yesterday. started it up today and runs great. the keys were still in the
ignition. what a great thanksgiving i had. what do you think, stokie