From: "Sperduto, Nick" <SperdutoN@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Tell me I'm not alone.
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:29:22 -0500

Ok, so tell me I'm not the only alone.
I bought my car in 89 and finished the body/paint in 94, in 98 I had the
seats and chrome done.
Now it's almost 2001 and I've decided to put my other project car on
hold,put myself in the garage and take car of all the little things I never
finished, Kind of like a punch list for a house. My list is pretty long.
fix the horns,fix the gas guage, fix the broken bolt in the hood latch,
make
a braket for my hood latch, put in new wiring, fix the oil and trans leak.
Have the radiator shround bracket rewelded to the radiator, install my
power
steering, brakes and continental kit, check the rear brakes, install a
front
disc brake kit,fix the broken headlight adjuster, change the headlight
switch, hook up the cigarette lighter, put a real radio in. swap in an 8
track player that works, fix my seat track so I can move the seat, put the
rear body mounts in, tune up, put in a waterpump gasket, it currently has
none, carpet the trunk, fix the license plate light, put in an under the
hood and trunk light, install my sunvisors. Put in some interior floor
lights., change a wiper arm pivot, put on new wiper arms,.
It just happend that once I got the car looking good, I just started
driving
it and left everything else alone.
So am I the only one with a puch list or is everyone else done with their
cars.
Are cars ever really done ?

Nick

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com