Re: [FWDLK] help with Chrysler Historical Collection address

Re: [FWDLK] help with Chrysler Historical Collection address

John,

The address I have is :

DaimlerChrysler Corporate Historical Collection
CIMS 410-11-21
12501 Chrysler Freeway
Detroit, MI
48288

The build record goes for $45.00 these days.  They have American-built
trucks from 1930 to 1950 and American cars from 1930 to 1967.    The records
prior to the introduction of the computer broadcast sheet are on cards that
were recorded on microfilm.

The collection can also supply you with -

Copies of Owner's Manuals - most American production vehicles.
Copies of Service Manuals - most American production vehicles.  (Pre-1928
service information included with Owner's Manual)
Black and white photos  (Some colour photos prior to mid-1980's and some
American Motors and its predecessors).

There are charges for the above services.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

> I'm in need of the address for the Chyrsler Historical Collection.  Does
> anyone have the new address?  And telephone number if there is one.  Also,
is
> it still $35.00 for printout?  Please e-mail me with the information.
Thanks,