[FWDLK] exterior mirrors

Has anybody ever replaced the glass in a non-hooded twin strut type mirror?
The hooded type has a retaining ring but the dish type seems to be rolled in
place with
the lip crimped over the glass. It's got me stumped.
Deane
'60 Dodge
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone (404-691-7400) or by electronic
mail (helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx), and delete this message and all copies and
backups thereof.  Thank you.