Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Being Buried

My wife looked at my bank statement for the first time since I retired and
said "You have been retired for two years and at this rate you will be broke
in two months."
 So has anyone have some parts for sale, I sill have two months of money left
:-)
             <>Roy<>

    Roy Asbjornsen
    Puyallup Washington
    55 Firedome 2/d h/t and 2 parts cars and two more coming
    72 Mercedes 350SL roadster