[FWDLK] fwdlk caps

Okay gang, here's the scoop...
    I am getting a "lot" of interest in Fwdlk. caps.  The emblem I am
having done on my sample cap has the fwdlk. logo with the Plymouth ship
on it.  Why...because that is what my 59 Plymouth has for an emblem.  I
chose this emblem for my interior, and it does cost a bit to have the
computer program made for the embroiderer, therefore I can use the same
program for caps without added expense.
    I am willing to have another program made if there is enough
interest in caps with a "generic" fwdlk. emblem on it.  It has been
suggested the crossed "V's," or rockets would be a good choice.  Others
have asked about Dodge or Chrysler logos. I know everyone would like one
with their personal choice of emblem, but it is cost prohibitive for me.

    If Dave S., our list guru is game, maybe we could use the voting
forum he had set-up for the calendar, and have different styles of
Fwdlk. logos and vote on a style of logo and color for the official
"Forwardlook List Member" cap.
    The more caps I have done, the easier it is to offset the set-up
charge.  If we can agree on one style and color, I would take a head
count as to how many would be interested and get a price on the caps.  I
am sure we can get these made and shipped for under $20 per cap.  I am
willing to do the leg work, and shipping if we can agree on something
    Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions.
John in WI... looking for the perfect cover for my noggin. (okay,
yeah... age has taken away some of the natural insulation)