[FWDLK] 59 ply Suburban

Hi all,
    As I am working on the interior of my wagon, (9 pass. Custom Sub.) I
was wondering if anyone makes the matting or whatever you call the stuff
on the interior of the tailgate, and the rear (floor) of the seats when
they are in the folded down flat position. It is kind of a black,
rubbery, woodgrain material.   Or, if someone has some other ideas,
excluding carpet, even I can figure that out, I would like to hear from
them.  Oh the $$$ we "must" spend on our hobby!  I say must, my wife
says "why must you"!
John in not too bad out today WI