[FWDLK] 56 Savoy

Hi to all - I have just completed my 56 Savoy and she goes lovely! a Couple of questions:
- how important is it to have the exact correct plugs? Where can I get them?
- What fuel should be used? - we only have 97 (leaded) and 95 (unleaded).
- what should the fuel consumption be about?

Regards to all
Chris Koekemoer
Cape Town
South Africa