Re: [FWDLK] Sheet Metal Replacement story (kinda long)

Re: [FWDLK] Sheet Metal Replacement story (kinda long)

Well, it looks like a lot of you have succesfully restored, with similar and
worst rust problems, cars worthy of restoration.  This 58 has a good frame.
It's really the floor sheet metal and supports, the trunk floor, and
supports, lower quarters and rockers, areas at corners of rear glass.   Are
there any good sources for reproduced floor panels and supports??  I know
some of these reproductions are not high quality.  Thanks for all of the
input....keep it coming....I need a lot of help!!
                          George
                                                                        (2)
58 Belvedere 2 d hdtps
                                   (1) 58 Belvedere 2 d hdtp (parts car)