Re: [FWDLK] Dear FWDLK freinds, Help!: Moral , delima.......

Re: [FWDLK] Dear FWDLK freinds, Help!: Moral , delima.....................

These deals suck, but I belive the answer is in your subject line.  I have
been in my share of these situations where I have done things like
foolishly paying for services in advance and didn't get them or otherwise
comming up short when dealing with a vendor.  While a certain amount of
due diligence is required, giving someone a check knowing you will be
stopping payment doesn't seem like the proper thing to do under any
circumstances.

The best policy seems to be to take the usual precautions of checking out
who you are doing business with and then treating them as you would like
to be treated.  Thank goodness for this list which is a wonderful resourse
for sharing the news, good and bad, about our hobby.

Good luck resolving your current issue.

-mel

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

Plymouths:
56 Custom Suburban 2DR SW   56 Savoy 2DR Sedan      56 Savoy 4DR Sedan
63 Sport Fury Convertible   63 Fury 4DR HT Racecar  65 Belvedere II Convertible
Dodges:
73 Dart 340 Sport Pro St.   76 D100 Adventurer PU   76 D100 Warlock PU
80 Aspen SE /6 Racecar      89 Shelby Dakota Racer  93 Viper RT/10
Others:                     74 Dodge B300 Carryvan  98 Dodge Intrepid ES
63 Austin Healey 3000       71 Triumph Spitfire     81 Fiat 2000 Spider
84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon  00 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer 1100