Re: [FWDLK] Dear FWDLK freinds,Help!: Moral delima...............

Re: [FWDLK] Dear FWDLK freinds,Help!: Moral delima............... ......

I don't know what par t of the country you guys are from. But here on the
East Coast (NJ), I've never once walked into a repair shop that did not post
a big huge sign that said. "We are not reponsible for items or contents left
in your vehicle"

None of this is your fault so there is no culpability on your part and he
shouldn't have put your car outside if it wasn't going to be insured -
that's his fault!