From: Vincent Van Humbeeck <vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 11' Disc brakes conversion
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:29:22 +0100

Hi group,

Any news from the guy (I don't remember his name) who was going to try the
11' disc brakes conversion ? I seem to remember it was based on GM parts
and
was sold thru a website but the names eludes me for the moment ... Was that
AAS or something ? Anyway I'm interested in any feedback on that
experience.

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (in rainy France)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe