Re: [FWDLK] Braided insulation

Wayne Graefin accurately points (His's a great search engine!) to Restoration
Specialties and Supply, Inc P.O. Box 328, Windber, PA 15963 as the source for
much of the weird stuff we look for.  Request their catalog for $3.50.  The
fabric wire loom I want for the electrical cable from battery to starter is
available in all dimensions from 1/8" inside up to 3/4' iinside diameter.
Phone is 814 467 9842
Thanks Wayne for the point.