[FWDLK] Relays

Those Bosch relays are still popular in the auto alarm business. We used to
use a majority of 'em for starter kills as part of the alarm installation.
Lots of other applications and the things are generally bulletproof.
                           We could get them 3 ways, wired up with a special
socket for a starter kill (has a diode visible on the socket), with a
prewired plug-in socket and 18" of wire, or just the plain relay. Try an auto
alarm business. Get them with the plug-in socket for convenience. We used to
pay about $3-4 from the wholesaler.
Jim