[FWDLK] Disc Brake Conversion

Dear F-Looker's

I am seriously considering the disc brake conversion kit through AAJ Inc.
for my '58 Coronet.  Has anyone from the list worked with this vendor or
used the conversion kit for their forwardlook car?  I am hoping to get some
feedback from the group prior to making any purchase from this relatively
unknown
company or it's products.

Thanks,
Chris