[FWDLK] Engine Swap

I had posted a couple of days ago about converting a 56 Plym 6cyl to an
8cyl. I didn't get any responses from the group but I talked to Chris
Suminski (POC 56 Plymouth tech advisor)
I'm told I need to change front springs, tie rod ends and drag link. The
drag link, etc is different because of the oil pan. I'll also need to cut
the mounts off the frame of a 56-59 v/8 car and weld them in place on my
car. The rest should bolt in and I'd have to make some modifications to the
wiring for the generator and other misl things, like the fuel lines and
throttle linkage. It doesn't sound terribly difficult to me.
Now I just have to see if my buddy buys the car. It won't be a 100% correct
56 Plymouth because of stuff like v/8 cars had wheel studs on the front
wheel, not lug bolts. But I'll be going disc brakes anyway, I never was a
real sticker for OEW anyway.

Nick