[FWDLK] 1st "Chrysler Classic" in France

[FWDLK] 1st "Chrysler Classic" in France

Hi all,

With 3 friends, we're planning a Chrysler meeting in France. It'll be the first time that
a meeting devoted only to "old" Chrysler products would be done. When i say "old" it's
only because we wants Mopar cars before 1975 and especially "Classic Mopar", not tire
burners or Voyager owners...

The name of the meeting is CHRYSLER CLASSIC. Date: 21 and 22 April 2001. Location: BOURGES
(aprox. middle of France, 200 km from Paris).

If some European people (from Germany, England, Holland, Scandinavia, Italia, Swiss etc..)
is interested in this "international" meeting, let me know privatly and i'll forward you
the infos. (Need your postal adress). Pricing would be around 1400 FF ($ 200.00) for 2
people, included 3 meals, breakfast, room (hotel) etc ...

Note : this meeting is not affiliated with Mercedes ...

Longue vie aux  Imperial, Chrysler, Dodge, DeSoto et Plymouth . Bonne année à tous !!

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com