[FWDLK] Busted

I thought I would share this exchange with you:

I am on the computer last night about 10:00PM playing around with setting up
a new web page for my car. My beautiful wife asks from the other room what I
am doing, I tell he I am on the computer, she responds "What are you doing
now, if you are not working on the Car you are on the computer talking about
the car, enough is enough"
Not knowing what else to do I respond "Dont worry I am looking at
pornography not cars" She responds "Oh thats ok then" and goes back to
watching TV.

I am beginning to think that the car is becomming a little bit more than
just an obsession.

Scott