De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Philippe COURANT
Envoyé : samedi 6 janvier 2001 21:51
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] original pics from '50s catalogs

A friend of mine told me to look at a web site plenty of pics and drawings
from original
catalogs of the '50s. I've tried ! Waow !  Ther's a lot of MoPar (58 Dodge,
57 Chrysler,
58 DeSoto etc.. i've only seen one of the pages !) Go to
http://www.ephemeranow.com
then click on "cars" or "wagons". And you'll also find GM, Ford, Packard
etc..

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible