[FWDLK] Chrysler hardtop value???

Hi all...

Apologies for this being about a "newer" car, but:

Can anyone give me some idea how much the following
car should be worth as I am seriously considering
it....

1966 Chrysler Newport 2-dr hardtop, 38,000 actual
miles, clean car from the California desert, been
sitting here for six years.  Everything in original
condition, only one small barely visible crease, all
else very nice.  I believe it is a 383, have yet to
see it personally, but have had in depth conversations
about it.  Car is white with blue interior.  Needs
only a master cylinder and two tires.  A mechanic has
come out, drained all fluids and fired it up, they say
it "purrs like a kitten".  Guy is asking $3500 with
brakes worked on and two new tires, or $3,000 "as

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.....thanks,
Del Christensen   <midnight340@xxxxxxxxx>