From: "Joel Johnson" <joel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Scott" <KNEEDRAGER@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: January 10% off sale on Bottoms Up Lifts, Tilters and accessories
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:02:04 -0500

Big January sale on Bottoms Up Lift, Easy Tilter and accessories. Everything is 10% off except TireSkates. Unfortunately, the profit is so low on TireSkates I can't lower the price any further.

January is normally a slow month so we thought we would encourage a few who
want to save some money to buy one now instead of a few months from now.

Happy shopping.

Phone 423-975-8907
http://www.accessiblesystems.com

Joel Johnson