Re: [FWDLK] Part number help!

All
I found these parts in with the parts for my '57 Belvedere Convert.  I need
help identifying them.  The numbers are not in my 55 to 58 parts catalog.
Anybody out there know what year car these are for and what they are?

1759 598
1759 599
1757 480

One looks like it is for a convertible top, but that's all I can identify.
Thanks.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belv. Cvt