From: Scott H
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 11:25 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 56 Dodge Door Latch

Can anyone tell me if the drivers side door latch assembly (that includes
the star shaped rotor that latches the dood closed) for a 56 Dodge 2 door is
the same as the 4 door.  Also if any other years or models interchange.
Pulled mine out tonight and the rotor is cracked in half.
Another search begins.  If anyone has one they will part with please let me
know.
Scott