Re: [FWDLK] torqueflight rebuild kit

I have decided to step up my efforts to locate and get the "right"
carburetors for my car.

Here is the situation;

I need a set of Carter WCFB 2534S and 2535S PLEASE with the tags!!

I have a pair of WCFB 2317S, WITH tags, correct for a 55 Chrysler
C300 I am told. (they came with my second 57)

I have a set of WCFB 2552S and 2553S WITH tags, which I am told
belong to a 56 Plymouth, but could also have been carried over to 57.
(literally stumbled over these at a swap meet)

I have had several offers to buy outright these carbs, I am sorta
hoping that a trade situation might arise. BUT, if the 2534S/2535S
carbs should show up I am perfectly willing to sell either or both
of the above mentions sets of carburetors to afford the CORRECT
carbs for my car.

Is there Anyone out there interested and can help??

THanks

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6