[FWDLK] Bent Pushrods

Hello Everyone,

This may sound like a stupid question, but what causes bent pushrods?  I
found a couple of bent pushrods in an engine that was started up after a
ten year nap.  The rods were not bent before the engine last ran, so I
am assuming they became bent on the start up.  I am just wondering why
they would bend.  The engine has hydraulic lifters.  Any info greatly
aprreciated.  Thanks much, Nick Nichols