Re: [FWDLK] Danbury Mint model

Hi N.L. I agree. The models are very detailed. I have received 2 of them as gifts. If Danbury comes out with a 57 model, I will purchase it as well.

Tom Noonan

N.L. de Graaf wrote:

  Hi, I bought the '58 Plymouth model. It looks very good, almost all the details are on it. I just thought I should share this with you all.Also I heard that Ertl is going to produce '58 Plymouth models, is that true?