Re: [FWDLK] exhaust system

I went with a custom made dual exhaust for my 60 with a 318. Also had a
custom 2.5 inch system made for my big block suburban. Go to your local race
or rod shop and ask them who does the best custom stuff. It will save you
$$$ in the long run. Mail order is great for most parts, but when it comes
to exhaust systems, you REALLY want to be able to go back to the guy who
made the system when those annoying little problems occur, and they will
occur.
I didn't use stainless, but didn't really feel the need for it here in AZ.
The Plymouth ran around $450 with mufflers and chrome tips. The suburban ran
close to $800 including installing some Hedmann Headers.

David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ
www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan