[FWDLK] Chysler Imperial France pages in english

[FWDLK] Chysler Imperial France pages in english

Hi all,
I think you know my site about Imperial and Chrysler "letters" 55/61, the Chrysler
Imperial France (http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f). The only drawback was a french text on
most pages. But since today ther's an english version of all the pages ...
Frank L. Peters Jr of St Louis (Mo) has done a terrific job ! This retired man i knew only
because he sent me a mail in french about the site agrees to translate all the pages in
english. And this is a lot of work ... Many thanks to him, if you want send him
congratulations, his e-mail is Tutemini@xxxxxxx
To go to the english version the only thing to do is to click on the "Union Jack" flag of
the first page (index). If you've bookmarked the main page (with frames), click also on
the flag. Let me know if you've found errors or if a link doesn't work.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com