From: Greg and Colleen Filtz [mailto:filtz@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 3:14 PM
Subject: Carb tags

Group,

I have seen numerous carbs for my car and none of them had the "tag id"
that is always included in the diagrams of them.   Why is this?   Where
the tags taken off by the mechanics?   Where they not included on all of
the carbs?  Do they make reproductions of these?  Please let me know if
you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Greg Filtz
56 Dodge Royal Lancer