From: Mike Squires
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 11:18 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 1956 Dodge

I recently had an opportunity to purchase a 1956 Dodge jockey box door with script that reads "Super 230 powered" located on the right side of the open bottom....I have researched all the information I have regarding if this was ever used and have not been able to find anything that substantiates if and when this was used...Does anyone on the list have information that would indicate if it was used and if so what does it mean as far as engine, carburetor and or horsepower...I have been told that it was put on early production cars with a 315 four barrel set up but wasn't continued throughout the total production year...Any information I would appreciate...Thanks,

Mike Squires
1956 Dodge
Custom Royal
D500-1