[FWDLK] DESPERTLY SEEKING DODGE 56 D-500 HEMI PISTONS

[FWDLK] DESPERTLY SEEKING DODGE 56 D-500 HEMI PISTONS

Members, Does anyone know where I can get a set of new or used oversize
pistons for a 56 Dodge 315 D-500 Hemi engine?Eggie machine only can make them
for polys.They don't know if there ever was an aftermarket piston made for
the 56 Hemi as it was for 56 only.What is the difference between the Hemi and
the poly piston? Is there a way to tell them apart easily so as not to get
the wrong piston?Does anyone have any part #s for the Hemi or Poly pistons so
I can tell them apart? I can get a set of forged custom pistons made but is
more than I would like to spend.I hope someone has some answers as I am at a
dead end.Thanks in advance.Gary