Re: [FWDLK] Carb question

Hi All,
Hate to say this but avoid blasting of any kind on a carburator housing.  I
warped a perfectly good and entirely too rare Hemi carb that way.  It is too
easy to build up tons of heat on delicate aluminum.  I know that some people
use walnut shells and plastic media to do the job and they work very well but
are also very expensive.  My experience has been to agree with the previous
messages and get the can of carb dip.  It works great, just be sure to
THOROUGHLY wash the housing after and blow out all the passages with
compressed air before reassembly.  I also wait 2-3 days to let the housing air
dry.

Just my two pennies,
Chargin'Charles--->>>