Re: [FWDLK] Calendars!!!

Hi Everybody!

Guess I should step in and give a vote of confidence to Dave and a plea to the
rest of you to order your calendars! They really did come out very nice and you
will not be disappointed when you see it!

We did the printing for Dave - and admittedly his selling price (which we
agreed to before printing the 200 ordered) actually turned out to be less than
our cost to print them. If we could get the volume up significantly - the price
to print would come down - we all know how that works!

So, you see you are getting a first class piece of work at a real bargain
price!

And for you folks in other parts of the world - rest assured, this calendar
works well in all countries! After all, FWDLK info is universal isn't it?

Brian
D500s in snowy Michigan!