[FWDLK] quick hits

WOW!!

I've already gotten some leads on the batteries and wiring harness..

Thanks a lot.

Remember I said I'd probably need more stuff as I got into it?

Well, I just got a call from the radiator man and he says mine is too far gone to save.  Any leads on a new one or just the core?

Also,  I forgot to give a special thanks to Joe Paolucci for steering me to this list and to Dave Stragand for getting me set up.