[FWDLK] trans problem found

Guys,
 Thank you for your patience. I know I've taxed you all with my
installation woes. The good news is, I've found what has been causing my
problems. When I took my torque converter in to be rebuilt the guy said
that I was going to need a bronze bushing put in the neck because the
old one was gone, and then he showed it to me in a book. Apparently he
was wrong. Today pulled the trans back out, took the pump sleeve out and
tried to insert it into the converter and it won't go past the bushing.
I called them and tomorrow I will be bringing it back to them to remove
the bushing.
 It is a great relief knowing that I'm not a complete automotive
invalid, I just wish I had tried that earlier. You guys have been a
great help and I really appreciate your wisdom and experience.
Especially Philippe out there in France, you da man. By this time next
week I should be driving my first finned car.
 Sincerely,
 Larry Gardinier