[FWDLK] lead east

I know there are a few people that go to Lead east in NJ on labor day
weekend. Just a little heads up, they built a new hotel on the same side of
the highway as the Hilton. It's on the other side of the business park (I
happen to work in the business park). their AAA room rate is $92 a night,
which is cheaper than the Mariott across the highway.
Here's their website
http://www.wyndham.com/Summerfield/Parsippany/default.cfm

Nick