[FWDLK] 56 Dodge.. More Pictures

I put up smoe pictures of my 56 Dodge on the rotisserie an beginning to get
the metal work done.

Here is the link: The photo album name wit the new pics is called "Rust
Repair"

http://communities.msn.com/1956Dodge

Most of the dark areas is undercoating left that I did not remove before
sending it to the paint stripper.  The rust that you can see was under the
rocker panel and brackets that have been removed. The sand blasting could
not reach it.
Sorry the MSN photo site is very slow, I hope to get around to setting up a
better site in a few weeks.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
1956 Plymouth Savoy