Re: [FWDLK] Mopars in the Gold Country

Brandie

Funny you should bring this up, because after this weekend, there will be
one less FL Mopar in California's Gold Country.  I am heading to Placerville
Friday to pick up a 56 Plymouth Savoy that was advertized on this mailing
list.

If we are able to schedule that weekend in August, maybe we can cruise
back to Placerville and participate.  It would be fun to put a face to
the name of some of the other Left Coast Forward Lookers.

-mel (lying low in the Central Oregon Coast Range)

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

Plymouths:
56 Custom Suburban 2DR SW   (2) 56 Savoy 2DR Sedans 56 Savoy 4DR Sedan
63 Sport Fury Convertible   63 Fury 2DR HT (440)    63 Fury 4DR HT Race Car
65 Belvedere II Convertible
Dodges:
73 Dart 340 Sport Pro St.   74 B300 CarryVan        76 D100 Adventurer SE PU
76 D100 Warlock PU          79 D150 Custom PU       80 Aspen SE /6 Race Car
89 Shelby Dakota Race Truck 93 Viper RT/10          98 Dodge Intrepid ES
Others:
63 Austin Healey 3000       71 Triumph Spitfire     81 Fiat 2000 Spider
84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon  00 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer 1100