[FWDLK] More on power steering

Thanks for the responses on my quest for a power steering hose.
I tried Napa, I haven't tried gary goers, but he does not have them listed
in his catalog.
a bunch of people recomended just getting one made and here's my problem.
My car doesn't currently have PS. I bought a generator and pump (Vickers
pump) That was real clean and looked to me that it was still in use when I
bought it, as opposed to being on a junk car. Then later on I bought a
complete setup (with the column and the old hose) that had a different pump,
the kind like an oil drum and a ring to hold the lid on. The pump is all
rusted and was sitting in a junk car for a long time. So the short of the
story is I don't have a hose to give to a shop to have them make me a new
one.
I'm trying to keep the vickers pump because it's clean and looks in better
shape and has the newer style lid that screws on. If I can't locate a hose,
I'll have to go with the other  pump and have a hose made to match the hose
I have for that pump .

Thanks,
Nick