Re: [FWDLK] 727

David Charles Gedraitis wrote:

> I'd love to get a four speed or something more behind the 361 in my '61
> Newport-i'm told I can't do this due to my crank flange. Is this right?

> ~dave

That I do not know, BUT i did see a manual trans and driveshaft (already
sold) at the Winter Classic swaps in Ohio that had the ball and
trunion setup. So, manual trans should be do-able.
Do know that in some cases, folks have had to ream out the "pilot"
hole in the cranks to accept a bushing for this sort of swap.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6