Re: [FWDLK] Fraudulent auction cars

Wayne,
I've seen a couple of ads over the past year or so advertising the Happy Days
DeSoto through two separate auctions. As it happens, my neighbor also happens
to own what is suppose to be the Happy Days DeSoto. I emailed the auction
companies and asked if they could verify that they had the "real" DeSoto or
if they knew if more than one DeSoto was used during the show's filming. I
received no response from anybody. As been said, I'd hate to see people
paying more a car because of its supposed heritage only to find out that the
vehicle is a clone. As you said, buyer beware.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA