[FWDLK] CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,
    They are here!  The double rocket Forwardlook caps that so many of
you wanted me to have made.   I have them in black, with the silver and
gold rockets.   In white you have a choice of either:  silver and black
rockets, or silver and gold rockets.  They all look sharp.
    Send $20.00 per cap, include: how many of each color, and if white,
which color design you would like.
Ex: white cap w/ blk & slvr logo or,
white cap w/ slvr & gold logo  or,
black cap w/ slvr & gold

Send me an email with your order, and I will set one aside until payment
arrives, and send payment to:
John Bartell
W4312 Cty. Hwy. C
Neillsville WI 54456

Have a Forwardlooking Day!   John in WI   : )     ( :
(ps: orders already received will be mailed tomorrow, and the patches
are still on backorder)