From: Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] What's a "Clone" ??
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:39:30 -0000

Thanks,
Now I am going to have to take a carefull look at mine just to see if there
are any on the frame.
Scott

From: Ron Waters <Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:40:41 -0500

> Don't you think in the interest of promoting buyer
> awareness, that the "secret numbers" you are referring
> to are discussed and shared here?

The only 'secret numbers' I know about are, on some FL cars built in some
plants, there is the car's VIN number stamped on the top of the frame.
From
what I understand, it is not visible unless you remove the body.  I feel
that this number was stamped there mainly to make sure that the body
coming
down from above during assembly matched the frame below. IMHO, all the
secret number stuff (body panels, etc.) came along later.

Ron