Re: [FWDLK] IRC

--- "Bill G." <nilla6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was looking for classic car/forward look car
> chat channels on Undernet.  Came up empty handed.
> Does anyone know of anything?  We could start one
> up.  But the list is fun and we can participate
> at our own leisure.

The Imperial Mailing List has a chatline, but I have
an ancient Mac and have never been able to get on
it... ...perhaps they would be OK with us using the
channel on nights when they weren't using it, although
I think Mike Trettin and his legendary bro-in-law
Naldo probably use it heavily all week...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban