[FWDLK] caps & patches

Hi group,
    I have been getting a lot of requests for pics of the
Fwdlk.patches.  I still don't have them as of today, but the embroiderer
said I should have them early next week.   I will try to post pics as
soon as I receive them.  I still have some very nice caps available for
all those that said they would like to have them, and more!  E-mail me
for more info if you need it.
John in WI
Spring Fever in full swing here!   Snow is melting, sun is
shining...thanks for mentioning my name last Sunday!  And, I will
mention the names of all those "Down Under"  next fall!