[FWDLK] eBayMotors item 566114144 (Ends Mar-09-01 221554 PST) -

[FWDLK] eBayMotors item 566114144 (Ends Mar-09-01 221554 PST) - 1955 1956 Plymouth V8 A

I'm restoring several 1955 and 1956 Plymouth Belvederes and Furys. No one had reproduction decals for my air cleaners. So I had some made, and figured a few extra could go to other restorers. These are modern pressure-sensitive vinyl transfer types. Look like the original silk-screened paint ones when inspected side-by-side. The 1955 air cleaner is cardinal red with white letters, the 1956 non-Fury is yellow with red letters, and the 56 Fury is Cadillac gold with red letters. My literature says the Fury V8-303 was called the Super Hy-Fire Engine. Use only the "Hy-Fire" portions for non-Fury. Each set comes in choice or red or white, and includes two "Super Hy-Fire" and one "V8". The V8 faces front, the others to the sides. Quantities are essentially unlimited. The pictures show an original 55 air cleaner, the top line is the original decals, the bottom line are my reproductions applied. The other photo shows the red "Super Hy-Fire" applied to my Macintosh monitor.

check out: