[FWDLK] BEWARE of Phoenix Graphix!

As someone who has been burned by this sleazy outfit, I strongly recommend
that you look elsewhere for decals and/or stickers.  I called Phoenix Graphix
to order an air cleaner decal for my 1959 Dodge Coronet 326 V-8.  The
salesman talked me into the complete "dcal and folder" package" which, to
quote, "includes every sticker and decal that came on your car, guaranteed!"

I bit, and ordered the package for $75.  The package that arrived contained a
handful of decals and stickers, most of which were incorrect.  There was NO
air cleaner decal, no jack decal, and no trunk jack storage decal - three
items which I still had scraps of.  When I called to complain, I was informed
that Phoenix never had a 326 air cleaner decal.  The salesman had lied.  To
make matters worse, they charged me a restocking fee and all shipping charges
when I returned the set for refund.  I ended up paying more than $25 because
they had misrepresented thier product.

Deal with them at your own risk!

Bob Stein
1959 Dodge Coronet